Sunday, May 25, 2008

Junior Honors Sociaty Induction Ceremony

Hello Party Pups,
I get soooo pist hearing about that. One example of hate. Like 5 teachers at my school hate me to death. And that is why I was not exepted into the gay a** Junior Honors Sociaty and Golden Child Brandi, and Always Perfect Christian were. I soooo don't want to sound like a stuck up "I'm better than them" type because I sure as heck aren't. If the stupid judges didn't know me (or know what they thought was me) I would have gotten in, though I don't care that much........O.K. I care, ALOT!!! I'm just soo......UGH. I just get so annoyed. Brandi and Christian are better than me at everything. EVERYTHING!!!! I mean everything I do it seems they come along and do ten times better than me. I use to write poems, Brandi came along and wrote poems that were deep and really good. I use to be on SNN, Christian got in, I didn't, though thats kinda because I hate Blake. I have written stories since I was 9, Brandi wrote a fantasy story that even I know was amazing. The Student Ambasitor (correct spelling if wrong), Battle of the Books, drawing, anything really. O.K. now I sound jeolous when I'm not, really. I'm happy for how well they do in everything. Im just sad that I can't do half those things.
Peace out,
Angel

1 comment:

cat said...

dont feel that way!!! u can do other stuff better than them, i used to feel that way too, and sometimes i still do, but my parents made me understand i am good too in my own way!!!